Morgantown, W.Va. — WVU Law and West Virginia Executive magazine recently inducted the Lawyers & Leaders Class of 2021.
Founded in 2017, the Lawyers & Leaders program recognizes the accomplishments of exceptional legal professionals who have made a positive impact on the state and the nation and have dedicated their careers to serving others and their communities. Nominees are required to either be practicing law in West Virginia or be a graduate of WVU Law.
The 2021 Lawyers and Leaders are:
- Roslyn Clark Artis - President & CEO, Benedict College, WVU Law '95
- Paul T. Farrell, Jr. - Attorney, Farrell Law, WVU Law '97
- Alice Renee Faucett - General Counsel, West Virginia State University, WVU Law '92
- Robert D. Fisher - Attorney at Law, Adams, Fisher and Chappell, PLLC, WVU Law '78
- Robert P. Fitzsimmons - Attorney, Fitzsimmons Law Firm
- Austin Longnecker - Shuman McCuskey Slicer PLLC, WVU Law '21
- Erica Mani - Regional Chief Executive, American Red Cross Central Appalachia Region, WVU Law '01
- Emily A. Neely - FORE Equal Justice Works Fellow, WVU Law '21
- Ashley C. Pack - Managing Partner, Charleston Office, Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- Alison Peck - Professor of Law, Co-Director of the Immigration Law Clinic and Director of International Programs, WVU College of Law
- Richard A. Pill - Attorney, Pill and Pill, PLLC, WVU Law '77
- H. Toney Stroud - In-House Counsel, Encova Insurance, WVU Law '98
- Christine S. Vaglienti - Assistant Vice President & Senior Litigation Counsel, West Virginia University Health System, WVU Law '88