Director, Continuing Legal Education
Lauren leads a comprehensive, practical, and cost-effective continuing legal education (CLE) program to meet the needs and demands of lawyers and to assist them in practicing professionally, competently, and ethically.
In her role, she develops and implements an annual comprehensive and practical CLE curriculum for lawyers throughout the state. She also leads the department’s strategic planning, assessment, and evaluation of the CLE initiatives in alignment with the College's strategic plan. She enjoys maintaining effective working relationships with various constituencies of attorneys, the West Virginia State Bar, other bar associations, faculty, administrators, alumni, and University partners.
Education and Previous Relative Experience
- WVU College of Law, J.D. - 2013 (Du Bois Fellow)
- Marshall University, B.A. (Psychology and Political Science) - 2010 (member of the Society of Yeager Scholars)
- University of Debrecen, Hungary, B.A. (Psychology) - 2012
- Attorney at Jackson Kelly PLLC from 2014-19 (Toxic Torts and General Litigation practice group)
- Attorney at Huddleston Bolen (now Dinsmore & Shohl LLP) from 2013-14 (Litigation practice group)