Interim Associate Dean for Administration
Director, Fitzsimmons Center for Litigation and Advocacy
Director, Legal Analysis, Writing, and Research
- J.D., West Virginia University College of Law, 2004
- B.A., Bethany College, 1999
Jessica Haught received her J.D., Order of the Coif, from the West Virginia University College of Law. She graduated summa cum laude with a B.A. in Economics and Political Science from Bethany College. Professor Haught worked as an associate at Reed Smith LLP in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania where her practice focused on complex commercial litigation and financial services litigation. She clerked for the Honorable Gary L. Lancaster, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania. She taught Legal Research and Writing as an Adjunct Associate Professor at Duquesne University School of Law in 2009-2010.
- Health Care at a Price: The Impact on Young Adults’ Medical Privacy and Autonomy of Being Covered on Their Parents’ Health Insurance Until Age Twenty-Six, Family Law Quarterly, Vol. 51, Nos. 2 & 3.
- Teaching Associate Professor/Professor, West Virginia University College of Law, 2010-present
- Adjunct Professor, Duquesne University School of Law, 2009-2010
- Associate, Reed Smith, 2004-2007 and 2008-2010
- Law Clerk, The Honorable Gary L. Lancaster, United States District Court, W.D. Pa., 2007-2008
- Summer Associate, Reed Smith, Summer 2003
- Summer Associate, Steptoe & Johnson, Summer 2002