- Drexel University
Master of Science in Library and Information Science, 2011
- New York Law School
New York City, New York
Juris Doctor, 2008
- The Pennsylvania State University
State College, Pennsylvania
Bachelor of Science, 2004
Majors: Economics and International Business
- Head of Outreach, Attorney Services, and Digital Initiatives
West Virginia University College of Law
Morgantown, West Virginia, 2018 - present
- Assistant Director of the Law Library (2015 – 2018) Head of Bibliographic and Digital
Services Librarian (2014) Electronic Services Librarian (2012 – 2014)
Washington and Lee University School of Law
Lexington, Virginia, 2012 – 2018
- Scholarly Commons Intern, Weigle Information Commons
Van Pelt-Dietrich Library
University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 2010 – 2011
- Senior Circulation Assistant, Legal Research Center
Drexel University, Earle Mack School of Law
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 2010 – 2011
- Summer Associate, Associate
Advocate & Lichtenstein, L.L.P
Ne York City, New York, 2007 – 2010
Publications and Presentations
- Southeastern Association of Law Libraries 2013, Poster, Teaching Legal Research
Outside the Classroom, April 19, 2013.
- Southeastern Association of Law Libraries 2013, Something Borrowed, Something Blue:
Student Services for the Millennial Generation, April 20, 2013.
- American Association of Law Libraries, Webinar, Tech Skills for the 21st Century
Law Librarian, June 5, 2013.
- American Association of Law Libraries 2013, The Risk, the Plan, the Payoff: Implementing
a Law Repository at Washington and Lee, July 14, 2013.
- American Association of Law Libraries 2013, Coffee Talk, Teaching Law Outside the
Classroom – Using Technology to Creatively Connect with Students, July 16, 2013.
- Virginia Association of Law Libraries Fall 2013, The Necessity, the Plan, the Payoff:
Implementing a Law Repository at Washington and Lee, October 25, 2013.
- Southeastern Association of Law Libraries 2014, New Frontiers in Legal Research
Education: Implementing Alternative Methods of Legal Research Instruction – One
Year Later, April 5, 2014.
- Bepress Webinar, The Risk, the Plan, the Payoff: Implementing a Law Repository
at Washington and Lee, April 29, 2014.
- Law Repositories 2015, What’s Next? The Future of Content, March 30, 2015 (invited
- Southeastern Association of Law Libraries 2015, Managing Online Presence for Professionals
and Law Students, April 17, 2015.
- Virginia Library Association Annual Conference 2015, Managing Online Presence for
Student and Professionals, October 22, 2015.
- Virginia Library Association Professional Associations Forum 2016, Tips and Tricks
for Assisting Patrons with Legal Reference Questions, May 2, 2016 (invited speaker).
- Southeastern Association of Law Libraries 2017, Innovative Assessment: How to Assess
When Grades Aren’t Given, April 1, 2017.
- Caroline L. Osborne and Stephanie C. Miller, Curricular Changes in Legal Research
Instruction: An Empirical Study (June 22, 2018). Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3201057
Professional Activities and Awards
- American Association of Law Libraries 2017-2018, ALL-SIS Scholarly Communications
- Southeastern Association of Law Libraries 2019 Annual Meeting, Local Arrangements
- Virginia Association of Law Libraries
2016-2017, Immediate Past President
2014-2015, Vice President/President-elect
2013-2014, Programming Committee
- Scholarly Publishing Certification Course (bepress), October 2013
- Conducting Empirical
Legal Scholarship Workshop, May 2013
- 2016 American Association of Law Libraries Print Publications Award, awarded to
the Library at Washington and Lee University School of Law for Celebrating Scholarship