Director, Veterans Advocacy Law Clinic
- B.A., History, Marshall University, 2005
- J.D., WVU College of Law, 2008
Jed Nolan has devoted his career to protecting West Virginia consumers from predatory lenders and unfair debt collectors. He worked in non-profit organizations focused on protecting the vulnerable at Legal Aid of West Virginia and Mountain State Justice.Jed also worked at a private firm where he advocated consumer rights against aggressive debt collectors and unfair credit reporting practices.
- Attorney, Mountain State Justice, Inc., 2017-2019
- Associate, Hamilton, Burgess, Young & Pollard, PLLC, 2013-2017
- Attorney, Legal Aid of West Virginia, Inc., 2009-2013
- Judicial Law Clerk, Circuit Court of Preston County, WV (Hon. Lawrance S. Miller, Jr.), 2008-2009