- M.S.I.S., University of Tennessee, 2014
- J.D., West Virginia University College of Law, 2011
- B.A., West Virginia University, 2008
Mountain Resistance: Appalachian Civil Disobedience in Critical Legal Research
Modeled Law Reform (forthcoming).
Following New Lights: Critical Legal Research Strategies as a Spark for Law Reform
in Appalachia, 23 Am. U.J. Gender Soc. Pol’y & L. 573 (2015).
Appalachia in Crisis: A Human Rights Approach to Environmental Justice in the
(Oxford Human Rights Hub, Apr. 2016)
The Future of Academic Law Librarianship, Lib. J. (2015) (co-authored).
Buckhannon’s Empire: An Essay on Nature, Gender, and Justice in West Virginia,
5 Shadowbox Mag. (2012).
Tips for the First-Time Brief Writer in the U.S. Court of Appeals, 32 A.B.A.
App. Prac. J. 14 (2012) (co-authored).
Selected Professional Presentations
- "Civil Disobedience in Critical Legal Research Modeled Law Reform," Boulder Conference on Legal Information: Teaching and Scholarship, July 2016, Northwestern Pritzker School of Law, Chicago, IL.
- "Critical Legal Research Strategies for Appalachian Law Reform," Faculty Colloquium, March 2016, West Virginia University College of Law, Morgantown, WV.