From the South:
Take Interstate 79 North
- Take Exit 155 from I-79.
- Bear right at the end of the exit ramp.
- Continue on road, which becomes Rt. 7/19 East/Monongahela Blvd. Continue straight through next two traffic lights . Merge into left lane.
- Turn left at the third traffic light onto 705 East/Patteson Drive . The WVU Coliseum will be on your right.
- Merge into the right lane. At second traffic light, turn right onto University Ave .
- Go approximately 0.4 miles on University Avenue and the College of Law entrance (Law School Drive) is on the left .
- Proceed up the driveway to park. Parking permits are required from the receptionist .
From the North
Take Interstate 79 South
- Take Exit 155
- Turn left at the end of the exit ramp
- Follow directions beginning with #3 in the directions above
From the East
- Travel Interstate 68 West until I-68 ends at mile marker 0; Exit onto I-79 North toward Washington, PA.
- Follow directions from above for I-79 North .
The WVU College of Law is located 78 miles south of Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT). PIT is a world-class facility that accommodates more than eight million travelers in nearly 148,000 aircraft operations per year. With about 155 non-stop flights per day to 37 destinations, PIT is served by 12 commercial air carriers.
Commercial flights are operated out of Morgantown Municipal Airport (MGW) by Colgan Air, Inc. as United Express to Dulles International Airport (IAD) daily. Three departure flights with four arrival flights Monday – Friday, with two flights daily on Saturday and Sunday. IAD provides daily connections to over 125 domestic destinations and over 30 international locations.