The WVU College of Law is perfectly situated to take a major leap forward in the next decade and to be recognized nationally for its excellent students, faculty, curriculum and programs. Its ability to do this is dependent upon the dedication of its alumni and friends through private giving.
Our strategic priorities focus on five goals:
- Engage law students in a rigorous academic environment to become lawyers and leaders.
- Excel in interdisciplinary research, curricular innovation, and technology for the profession.
- Foster justice, diversity, and an inclusive culture.
- Advance global engagement.
- Enhance the well-being and quality of life of the people of West Virginia through innovation, representation, and service.
These goals are essential to fulfill the College of Law’s mission of “Preparing 21st century lawyers and leaders to serve the public, government, and business—both locally and globally—while focusing on justice, ethics, professionalism, and service in a diverse, vibrant, and respectful community.”
The College of Law needs your support. Please contact our Development Office to learn more about giving opportunities at the WVU College of Law, including:
- Corporate matching gifts
- Gifts of securities
- Planned gifts by will, trust or life insurance
- Law Center expansion & renovation
- Other questions
We thank our generous alumni and friends for your support of the programs, scholarship and quality learning environment established and enhanced by your dollars. We appreciate you!
Assistant Dean for Development