THE WEST VIRGINIA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF LAW LIBRARY IS LOCATED IN THE WEST VIRGINIA LAW CENTER.
The Main Entrance to the Law Library is located on the second floor.
From the South:
Take Interstate 79 North
- Take exit 155 from I-79.
- Bear right at the end of the exit ramp.
- Continue on road, which becomes Rt. 7 East. Continue straight through next two traffic lights. Merge into left lane.
- Turn left at the third traffic light onto 705 East (Patteson Drive). The WVU Coliseum will be on your right.
- Merge into the right-hand lane. At second red light, turn right onto University Ave.
- Go approximately 0.4 miles on University Avenue and the Law Center entrance is on the left.
- Proceed up the driveway to park. During the week, parking permits are required. See the receptionist in the Administrative Office on the main floor of the Law Center to obtain a permit.
From the North:
Take Interstate 79 South
- Take exit 155
- Turn left at the end of the exit ramp
- Follow directions beginning with #3 in the directions above
From the East:
- Travel Interstate 68 West until I-68 ends at mile marker 0; Exit onto I-79 North toward Washington, PA.
- Follow directions from above for I-79 North.