In compliance with Standard 509 of the American Bar Association Standards and Rules of Procedure for the Approval of Law Schools, WVU College of Law discloses the following consumer information.
Standard 509 Report
The Standard 509 contains basic consumer information relevant to prospective law school students, including Curriculum, J.D. Enrollment & Ethnicity, Tuition & Fees, GPA & LSAT Scores, and Scholarship Retention Data.
The ABA employment summary reports provide job statistics on recent graduating classes.
Transfer Credit Policy
Information for students interested in transferring to the WVU College of Law.
Information for students interested in withdrawing from the program.
Information on our J.D., dual degree, concentrations (areas of emphasis) and LL.M. programs, as well as clinical law, externship and study abroad opportunities.
- J.D. Required Courses
- Dual Degree Programs
- J.D./LL.M. Dual Degree Program (3-1/2 years)
- Energy & Sustainable Development Law Concentration
- International Concentration
- Labor & Employment Law Concentration
- Public Interest Law Concentration
- Energy & Sustainable Development Law LL.M.
- Forensic Justice LL.M.
- Clinical Law Program
- Study Abroad